- Dan Rhodes responds brilliantly to his critics (via Richard Blandford)
- Roger Ebert on telling jokes: "Like knife-throwing, joke-telling should never be practiced except by experts." The essay includes a fascinating observation about stage height and ten rules for telling jokes.
- We need a break – a lovely article where Scott Pack suggests publishers take a break from releasing new content.
- Plans. Needs. Blues. is a great story by Sara Crowley. It's less than 500 words, so don't tarry and click the link.
- Max Dunbar on some drawbacks to self-publishing. Max's blog is well worth following.
One thought on “Links about writing and stuff – April 15th”
Actually, the next night is on 19th June, not 18th!!!