- Impressive Failure: "Consider RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK. Indiana Jones is perhaps the greatest
action hero in the history of the movies. And in his debut film, he
flat-out fails from beginning to end."
- Mr. Spratt has posted footage of his appearance on The Word. I can remember watching this from my study at school.
- Fake bus stop keeps Alzheimer's patients from escaping
- Momus on Muji
- In memory: Marine 2nd Lt. James J. Cathey: "The night before the burial of her husband's body, Katherine Cathey refused to leave the casket, asking to sleep next to his body for the last time. The Marines made a bed for her, tucking in the sheets below the flag."
- JK Rowling's Harvard Commencement Address